Autumn moodboard

Löysin tämän "syys-listan" jostain blogista ja pidin sitä hyvänä ideana, joten toteutan sen täällä. Sain ihanan syysfiiliksen alla olevista kuvista, ja toivon että myös sinäkin inspiroidut niistä. Hyvää päivänjatkoa!

The best beauty product? Some super moisturizing facial cream. My skin gets so dry when the weather gets cold... Haven't found my favorite one yet.

What color du you prefer on your nails? Black. It's so simple yet so stylish. Ant it goes with everything.

Favorite piece of clothing? Long warm coats.

Favorite accessory? Chunky scarves!

Favorite color on clothes? Dark colors. My faves are black, grey and dark green.

What is the best thing about fall? I feel like i get more things done. I start working out more often, and over all I'm being more productive. And I love the coziness of fall<3

What is the bad thing about fall? Probably the weather... It's not as fun being outdoors when you're freezing. Also it's kinda depressing when everything looks grey.

The best drink? I would say hot chocolate and pumpkin spice latte (white girl much? Haha!)

What do you listen to right now? The weekend, Frank Ocean and Drake

Favorite tv series? I just started watching White Collar (thanks to Aurora), and I'm OBSESSED! Go watch it if you haven't already.

Favorite scent? Nothing particular, maybe something sweet like vanilla or something spicy.

Are you going away on a trip? Yes. First off is a weekend trip to London with my boyfriend, followed up with Munich to celebrate my moms birthday! Excited

What do you prefer doing on a rainy day? Either going to the gym or cuddling up inside while watching series.

Mitä tykkäsit?

4 kommenttia

  1. Tämä oli kyllä kiva postaus! Kivoja kysymyksiä.. :)

    http://elamaaonihanaa.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tosi kiva idea! Tuli oikeen ihana syksyinen fiilis xx

    VastaaPoista