Random snapshots lately #2

My favorite part of the apartment, my bed!! 
Incorporated two of my favorite trends; tshirt+slip dress and a choker.
Testing out a new vegetarian cafe / Fall is so beautiful
My love & I <3
Dinner date @6K
Love the western belt trend, have used it so much lately!

Heippa! Miten teidän viikko on lähtenyt käyntiin? Minun viikko alkoi hyvin, ensin koulussa, jonka jälkeen menin salille. Salin jälkeen tulin kotiin ja sen jälkeen olen ottanut rauhallisesti. Huomenna menen elokuviin ja keskiviikkona minulla on työvuoro. Muuten tämä viikko ei ole sen kummempi, ehkä keksin viikonlopuksi jotain kivaa! Have a great week!
─────────────────────────────────── 
Hi! How has your week started? My week started good with a few hours at school followed by a workout. After that I came home to just chill. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies and on Wednesday I have work. Otherwise this week won't be anything special, but maybe I'll do something fun during the weekend. Have a great week!

Mitä suunnitelmia sinulla on tälle viikolle?

4 kommenttia