Random snapshots lately #3

Both photos from the cafe called Kuuma, so yummy!
Babe<3
Love this combo, have been using this belt so much lately.
I got to visit the new Peak Perfromance store, and it looked cool!
My outfit for when we celebrated my boyfriends birthday.

Heippa! Minulta katosi motivaatio kokonaan kun huomasin, että oli alkanut satamaan lunta. En ole valmis talveen, vielä... Mutta hei, lähdemme päivän päästä! Toivottavasti Lontoo tarjoaa parempaa säätä. Tänään ja huomenna aion pakata ja järjestää asiat ennen lähtöä. Olen huomannut että tykkäätte tämmöisistä random-postauksista, joten olen jatkanut siihen malliin. Tässä taas kasa kuvia, joita en ole vielä julkaissut missään. Nyt suuntaan teoriatunnille.
─────────────────────────────────── 
Hi! I just felt so uninspired this morning when i noticed that i had started snowing. Not excited for winter... But hey, we're leaving in only one day! Hopefully London will give us better weather. Today and tomorrow I'm going to pack and get organized before we leave. I've noticed that you like these random posts, so I've kinda made it a series to post a bunch of photos in one blogpost. Now I'm off to driving school.

Also, if you have any suggestions on blogposts you would like to see from London, please let me know!

Mitä tykkäsit?

2 kommenttia