Hanko snapshots

Hanko is filled with super cute houses and great photospots!

Lunch @makaroonitehdas

We were so lucky with the weather. Oh how I wish that summer would never end...

Can I just move in, haha!


Yksi kesän kohokohdista täytyy olla ajokortin saaminen. Olen haaveillut siitä niin pitkään, ja sain sen sopivasti kesän alussa. Tämän ansiosta ollaan pystytty tekemään päiväretkiä eri kaupunkeihin. Yhtenä sunnuntaina suunnattiin Auroran kanssa Hankoon, sillä kumpikaan meistä ei ollut käynyt kyseisessä kaupungissa moneen vuoteen. Hanko on ihana kesäkaupunki!
───────────────────────────────────
One of the highlights of this summer has to be that I got my drivers license. I've wanted it for so long and I got it just at the beginning of this summer. That has given me the opportunity to go explore and have some great road trips with friends. One Sunday we headed to Hanko since neither me or Aurora had been there in years. Hanko is such a great summer city filled with beautiful beaches and great lunch spots. I'll definitely be going back!

Ei kommentteja